Terms and Conditions of Skip Hire
- The customer must ensure reasonable access to and from the site.
- If directed off the highway, all lorries enter the customer's property at the customer’s risk. Hoodem Ltd does not take any responsibility for damage caused during delivery or uplift of skip.
- Skips must be paid for before or on delivery unless a customer account has been set up in advance.
- Skips must only be filled to the level of the skip sides. If overfilled, the driver may refuse to uplift the skip.
- No fires must be set in the skip.
- The customer must not move the skip once it has been delivered.
- No Special Waste items to be disposed of in the skip.
- The customer is liable for any loss or damage to the skip during the duration of the hire.